BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 8, 2010

::Trixxy's Shop:: 60L Weekends!

Hello all!
I just wanted to let you know that I am, and have been participating in 60L Weekends (previously 60L Sundays) Since the beginning of November 2009. What it is, is a group of designers, whether they make clothing, furniture, buildings, skin, whatever kind of thing is that the design...are all putting out an item for 60L on Saturday and Sunday of every week! Check over on my links and there is a link to the website that will tell you all about it.

This week: February 12 & 13, 2010

This is what I am putting out for 60L each:
For the guys:








And for the girls:










There are many more designers involved, so make sure you check them all out. If you're in my shop group, I will release the entire list.
Enjoy!
<3 Trixxy

0 comments: